Dallas EEI has been providing water conservation and recycling education since 2006.
Dallas EEI consists of multiple programs:
- K – 5 hands-on, in-class, and TEKS-aligned lessons delivered by certified teachers
- Middle school Exhibit Modules that serve as a “Museum on Wheels”
- High school volunteer program called Team WaterWorks
- K – 8 Professional Development opportunities for teachers and staff with great incentives
- Community outreach and events around Dallas, Texas
Like our background images? Meet the artist, Joseph Haubert, here.