Dallas EEI exists because of a partnership between the City of Dallas Water Conservation Division and the University of North Texas Science Education Research Lab. EEI’s lesson and outreach events are designed to engage students and citizens to become more scientifically literate and to inspire them to become active and informed decision-making citizens. Please visit each page on our site for more information about the many opportunities we offer! You may also contact us!
Dallas EEI consists of multiple programs:
- K – 5 hands-on, in-class, and TEKS-aligned lessons delivered by certified teachers
- K – 8 Professional Development opportunities for teachers and staff with great incentives
- Middle school Exhibit Modules that serve as a “Museum on Wheels”
- High school volunteer program called Team WaterWorks
- High School Research Summit
- High School Internship
- Community outreach and events around Dallas, Texas
Like our background images? Meet the artist, Joseph Haubert, here.