The submission of the evaluation and the voucher is one continuous process.
CAUTION: Once you submit your evaluation, your voucher will appear. You MUST complete you evaluation and voucher in one sitting. Navigating away during this process will result in a loss of your work.
STEP 1: Review the following 4 sites.
STEP 2:Make note of the items and books you would like to have purchased and write down on a separate piece of paper. You will need to enter the information on the voucher immediately after submitting your evaluation.
These are the four sites you may use to purchase items:
• NASCO Online Catalog at www.enasco.com
• Acorn Naturalists Online at www.acornnaturalists.com.
• Delta Education Online at www.delta-education.com.
• Carolina Elementary Science Online at www.carolina.com.
**No living items** You may purchase a coupon for a living item that you can order at a later date.
Please include these pieces of information for EACH item:
• Product Number
• Item Description (10 words or less)
Here are the book choices:
• Why Should I Save Water? by Jen Green
• Down Comes the Rain by Franklin Branley
• Water by Frank Asch
• The Cloud Book by Tomie dePaola
• Down the Drain by Chris Oxlade and Anita Ganeri
• A Drop Around the World by Barbara McKinney and Michael Maydak
• Why Should I Recycle? by Jen Green
• Wartville Wizard by Don Madden
• Garbage & Recycling by Rosie Harlow
• Where Does the Garbage Go? by Paul Showers
• Something Old Something New by Anita Ganeri
For questions concerning purchasing, please contact us at email@example.com