EEI Water Conservation:
6th ANNUAL ENVIRONMENTAL SUMMIT (To Be Announced)
- Theme: Water Conservation: Making a Difference, reflects the vision and mission of the City of Dallas Environmental Education Initiative.
- Teams of Dallas High School and Middle School students to propose experimental projects which foster urban water conservation.
- Posters outlining each team’s water conservation project will be reviewed by University professors and water conservation professionals during the Summit.
- Competitive funding will be available for (at minimum) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place projects!!
- All participating students will receive messenger bags, pad-folios and a shirt.