Schedule our certified teachers to visit your school and deliver TEKS-aligned, hands-on lessons for K-5 FOR FREE.
The Dallas EEI K – 5 Water Conservation Lessons:
- are TEKS-aligned
- include hands-on activities
- are provided by certified teachers who visit your classroom and bring all materials
- are 45-minutes in length
Water Conservation Topics
- Water availability
- The water cycle
- The urban water cycle and water treatment process
- Surface water sources and wetlands
- Groundwater sources and aquifers
- Watersheds and conservation behaviors
These lessons are offered to schools within Dallas city limits and have been pre-paid!
To schedule lessons for your grade level and/or school, visit our scheduling calendar.
Email us with any questions! DallasEEI@unt.edu