Schedule our certified teachers to visit your school and deliver TEKS-aligned, hands-on lessons for K-5.
The Dallas EEI K – 5 Water Conservation and Recycling Lessons:
- are TEKS-aligned
- include hands-on activities
- are provided by certified teachers who visit your classroom and bring all materials
- are 45-minutes in length
- Proper disposal of litter
- Recyclable items in the City of Dallas
- Importance of conserving and reusing Earth’s natural resources
- Plastics: What can and cannot be recycled in Dallas
- Municipal Solid Waste (Landfill vs. Recycling)
- Daily choices and behaviors for waste reduction and diversion
- Water availability
- The water cycle
- The urban water cycle and water treatment process
- Surface water sources and wetlands
- Groundwater sources and aquifers
- Watersheds and conservation behaviors
These lessons are offered to schools within Dallas city limits and have been pre-paid!
To schedule lessons for your grade level and/or school, visit our scheduling calendar.
Please contact us with any questions!