Paid High School Internship
5 Week Summer Internship
Monday-Thursday (8:00 am – 4pm)
What will I be doing?
- College level research on water conservation
- Analyzing water conservation data
- Developing a research project presentation
- Presenting summer research finding
Where will I be going?
- Research will be conducted at Dallas City Hall and at the University of North Texas in Denton
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants for field trips.
- Must be a Junior or Senior in High School
- Must be at least 17 as of June 1st, 2020***
- Attend a school or live in Dallas city limits
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Have at least 10 volunteer hours
- Apply online
- Be present for the entire program
2020 Summer Internship Application
Applications open in the Spring Semester.
Interviews for top contenders will be held before school is out for summer.
Students under 18 years old must include parental permission form signed in the online application.