Paid High School Internship
June 10 – July 18th
Monday-Thursday (8:00 am – 4pm)
What will I be doing?
- College level research on water conservation
- Analyzing water conservation data
- Developing a research project presentation
- Presenting summer research finding
Where will I be going?
- Research will be conducted at Dallas City Hall and at the University of North Texas in Denton
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants for field trips.
- Student in grade 11 or 12
- Must be at least 17 as of June 1st, 2019***
- Attend a school or live in Dallas city limits
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Have at least 10 volunteer hours
- Apply online
- Be present for the entire program
Applications must be submitted by April 12th.
Interviews for top contenders will be held before school is out for summer.
*** Students under 18 years old must include parental permission form signed in the online application.